Friday, March 18, 2005
A Couple of Snippets
- It seems every person I respect hates CamelCasing. That pretty much means they hate every product name I've ever come up with.
- The Indigo Girls show was... eh, yeah. The French would say, "les bien." I saw Kaia there and hung out with her a bit, but then I think her girlfriend got a little jealous.
- Had lunch with E and Beth. Got briefly awkward when I complimented Beth on her solo for "Makeout" and she said, "oh, Leigh played that part."
- Then had coffee with a girl who drank her iced-mocha like Napoleon Dynamite. That whole thing was weird.
- Been working a lot on future product. Pretty excited, but I just want it to be done now.
- I thought this short film was pretty funny.
- Been feeling a little anthrophobic lately. Somewhat disconnected. It would be nice to leave for a while.