Extract images and movies from galleries, TGP (thumbnail gallery posts)
iMeMiner is an essential tool for anyone who downloads a lot of pictures and movies from web pages. Who likes going to a photo gallery and selecting “Download Image to Disk” for each and every picture link? iMeMiner gets only what you want; no extraneous graphics or banner ads are retrieved.
With iMeMiner it is a simple matter to download galleries of various media. Many batch download programs just grab media from one gallery at a time. With iMeMiner, you can extract the links from a museum page, select which galleries you wish to download, and set the computer to its task!
- Authenticator – lets you download galleries from password protected sites!
- Intelligent Sort – Learns which kinds of pictures and movies you like, then sorts the list of galleries based on your preferences so that the media you want most is downloaded first!
- Memory – iMeMiner remembers which galleries you have already downloaded so you don’t accidentally get duplicate media.
- Customizable Download Order – You can specify the order in which the galleries are downloaded.
- Smart Bookmarks – remembers your most frequented web sites and keeps the ones you visit most frequently at the top of the list.
Works great with images!
iMeMiner comes with a thumbnail view and full sized view for the display of downloaded images. You’ll be able to see each picture once they are downloaded! Plus, iMeMiner has keyboard control allowing you to easily navigate through your pictures.
It’s Amazingly Easy to Download a lot of Galleries
- Find a URL which links to a lot of image and movie galleries
- Paste it in iMeMiner’s URL bar
- Hit “Enter” or click “Extract”. This will pull up a list of the different image galleries.
- Select the galleries you want to get.
- Click “Go!” and watch all the galleries being downloaded.
|Product||Price||Purchase with ShareIt|