Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Grabbing a Bull by its Horns and Kissing it on the Lips
- 3:30 - 8:00 Hauled amps at Eno festival
- 9:00 - 10:00 Ate 3.5 brats at Kemp's
- 10:30 - 1:30 Had a great time singing along to "Bad Manners" w/ Evil Wiener @ The Cave (no Spoony!) Shot some stick with Candace and David.
- 1:30 - 2:00 OCSC
- 2:30 - 3:30 Skinny dipping with Billy, Candace
- 3:30 - 5:00 More drinking
- 5:00 - 6:00 Walking around Carrboro ghetto playing unplugged electric guitar
- 6:00 - 8:00 trek w/ Billy to get more beer @ Chapel Hill Harris Teeter All transportation this night is via foot, so getting from one place to another takes a while.
- @ Padget Station - "'P is for Porn," eh? that reminds me of this 900 number. '1-900-976-PEEE because the extra "E" is for extra "P"'".
- outisde of Bruger's Bagels - "Hey man, if you're so happy, why don't you go in there and buy me a toasted cinamon bagel," the guy says to Billy. He asked just the right person at just the right time. Billy bought breakfast for three bums at Bruger's.
- outside of Ye Olde Waffle Shoppe Billy chats up a beggar and buys him a Mountain Dew
- 8:00 - 10:00 killing time on a friend's porch. Go back to HT to buy some masking tape. Return to porch. Friend comes back. "Well, I'm going to go inside and have sex with this guy, so I'll see you two later."
- 10:00 - 12:00 back to Ye Olde Waffle Shoppe. On the way left masking tape dead-guy outlines in front of Horace Williams house as well as on the porch of Delta-Delta-Delta sorority. @ YOWS invited Annie to join us. Billy buys her breakfast. Billy and I treat her like gold. She works at Whole Foods, is class of 2004, recently turned 21, volunteers @ UNC hospitals, sings in a choir, her softball team took the silver in the most recent special olympics and she's got a wicked sense of humor.
- 12:00 - 4:00 Check out Virgin Suicides from UNC lib. lunch w/ C-Li, Billy @ Weaver St. Market. Watch some Virgin Suicides.
- 4:00 - 7:00 hang with Brandon. Swimming. Groceries at Harris Teeter. Make salad.